Class 12 students are occupied from every end be it from the board exams or the brand new surprise of the NTA CUET 2022 exam.
NTA CUET 2022 exam has been announced by the UGC for all the class 12 students who are seeking admission in 45 central universities of the countries after their class 12 board exams.
This exam will be conducted in a computer-based format and you will encounter MCQ-type questions during the examination.
NTA CUET 2022 exam is scheduled tentatively in the first or second week of July. So, there are only a couple of months left in which you can prepare well for this exam.
The exam will be based on the class 12 NCERT curriculum. So, no matter in which board you are studying, you have to prepare the NCERT concepts for NTA CUET 2022 exam.
You must be hearing a lot that the registration process for the NTA CUET 2022 exam has already started. But, do you know the exact criteria to register for the exam?
If not, then this is the apt blog for you. Keep on reading it till the end so you get acquainted with the registration process and some of the common mistakes that you should avoid while registering.
So, let’s get started!!
Registrations are open for NTA CUET 2022 exam
You need not wait for the registration process for the NTA CUET 2022 exam because it has already begun on April 6, 2022.
You can easily fill out the application form in the online mode for the upcoming exam.
Make sure that the last date to apply for the NTA CUET 2022 exam is 6 May 2022. So, it is advised that you should fill out the form at the earliest to avoid any last-minute issues.
Only one single application will be the valid per candidate. If you apply more than once then it can increase the chances of rejection of your application.
Therefore, fill out the online application form very carefully without any rush for completing it.
The application fee for the NTA CUET 2022 exam is also acceptable in the online mode. So, you need not worry about any such issue!!
How to register for NTA CUET 2022 exam?
Now, the question is how to register for the NTA CUET 2022 exam on your own? Is it easy to do? How can I do it?
Well, there are a few easy steps that you can follow to register for the NTA CUET 2022 exam without any difficulty.
1. Visit the official website for NTA CUET 2022 exam
2. Once you open the website, click on the link “CUET 2022 Registration”
3. After clicking on the link, you will be prompted to fill in the basic details like name, email id, DOB, etc. Then create the user id and password for the same.
4. Use the created user id and password to log in and fill in the other details in the application form for the CUET 2022 exam
5. Then you will be prompted to fill in the educational details, personal details, etc. in the application form. Once you are done with it, you can click on the Submit button.
6. Upload your passport size photograph along with the signatures in the application form for further step
7. Make sure that while uploading the documents for the application form, you follow the specified parameters for each file. Otherwise, you won't be able to upload them abruptly as per the needs.
8. Once you are done with all the details and uploading the documents, it’s time to click on the fee payment button and pay the application fee.
9. You can pay the fee with the help of a debit card, credit card, etc. only in the online mode
10. Once you have successfully paid the fee, take out the printout of the form from the pdf file and save that for future use. You should even take the printout of the fee receipt for future use.
By following these easy steps, you can single handily fill the NTA CUET 2022 application form without landing yourself in any sort of trouble.
Mistakes to avoid while registration
As the last date to fill out the application for NTA CUET 2022 exam is approaching, there are a few mistakes that you can do while filling out the application form.
Let’s have a look at some of the common mistakes that you should avoid at any cost.
1. Don’t try to fill the application form immediately
Don't go into a panic mode by seeing that the last date for CUET 2022 application form submission is 6 May 2022 and you need to fill it just on the first date.
This will increase your chances of filling wrong information in the application form. Try to understand the prerequisites in the first place and then only fill out the form for NTA CUET 2022 exam.
2. Keep all the required documents handy
Keep all the required documents for uploading on the application form handy in the scanned format. This will reduce your chances of missing out on some important fields while filling out the form.
3. Take care of some prerequisites
While applying for NTA CUET 2022 exam, have a stable internet connection with good speed. In addition to that, keep your payment methods handy while filling out the form.
This will nullify the chances of falling prey to any mistakes while filling out the NTA CUET 2022 exam form.
NTA CUET 2022 exam is approaching in a couple of months.
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to fill out the application form for NTA CUET 2022 exam.
In addition to that, make sure that you should avoid some of the common mistakes while filling out the NTA CUET 2022 exam form. This will shoo away a lot of burden from your end.
So, what are you waiting for? Just log in to the official website and apply for the NTA CUET 2022 exam in no time.
ALL THE BEST!