The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conclude the registration process for the CUET 2022 on May 6. Those who are yet to register or complete the transaction of the online payment can do so till 11:55 pm tomorrow at cuet.samarth.ac.in.
Do not wait for the 11:55 pm deadline to complete the procedure and do as soon as possible to steer away from unnecessary hiccups and anxiety. It’s better to be early than be late and regret it. The CUET Exam dates and other details are yet to be released by the NTA.
This is the first time the National Testing Agency will be conducting the CUET Exam for admission into UG Programmes of all Central Universities for the academic session of 2022-23.
The main purpose of such a single-window test is to provide an equal ground for all students across the country. The CUET 2022 will be conducted in 13 mediums across India in computer-based test (CBT) mode with Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ) pattern.
You are advised to carefully read the Information Bulletin of the NTA CUET 2022 and the prospectus of the Central University you are aiming to get the clarity about the eligibility as regards to age, passing/appearing in qualifying exams, courses offered, seats available, minimum marks in the qualifying exam, relaxations and reservation, admission procedure, etc.
CUET 2022 Highlights
1. CUET 2022 is going to be a single-window multi-university test.
2. 13 mediums of instruction will be provided to the students to choose from in CUET Exam, i.e. English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, and Odia.
3. 23 Languages, 27 Domain-specific Subjects, and a General test in more than one combination can be selected by a student to meet the eligibility requirements of a particular course of a specific university in the CUET Exam.
4. The standard of the exam will be Class 12th only.
5. No upper age limit to appear in CUET 2022, however, the age criteria set by the central university for a course need to be fulfilled by the students.
6. 44 Central Universities and Private Universities will accept admission based on the CUET 2022 exam scorecard.
7. It will be conducted across 547 cities in India and 13 cities outside of India.
CUET 2022 Important Dates to Note
You should note the important dates from the calendar below to complete the registration process on time and be mindful of other important events.
CUET 2022 Events
Start of CUET Exam Registration process
April 6, 2022
Last date to apply and complete transaction of payment
May 6, 2022 (up to 11:55 pm)
CUET 2022 Exam Dates
July, 2022 (First or Second week)
CUET 2022 Instructions for Registration Process
1. All applications will be accepted on the official website of CUET 2022 https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/
2. Read the Information Bulletin before you set out to register.
3. Students should provide their own e-mail address and mobile number, for further communication and updates.
4. Information entered by students like the Name, Contact Details, Address, Category, Gender, PwBD Status, Educational Qualification, Date of Birth, Choice of Exam cities, etc. in the online Application Form should be correct to the best of their knowledge.
Any request to make changes in the application form later will not be entertained.
5. A unique application for CUET 2022 from a student will be accepted. All Duplicate applications will be rejected.
CUET 2022 Steps to Apply Online
Step 1: Registration
i. Open the official website of CUET 2022 and click on Register.
ii. Read all the instructions carefully before you proceed.
iii. Fill in the basic details; create a PASSWORD, Enter the Security Question and your response to it.
iv. After your submission, an application number will be generated.
v. Note this CUET 2022 application number, to complete the remaining steps and for future references.
Step 2: Application
i. Log in with your system-generated Application Number and password.
ii. Fill in the personal details, select a Quota and category, educational qualification details, choice of university and programme, Select an Examination centre and fill in other required sections.
iii. Upload your image and documents, Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature, Category Certificate, and PwBD Certificate will be required wherever applicable.
iv. Preview the application for any mistakes and confirm your E-mail Id to complete this step.
Step 3: Fee Payment
i. Pay the CUET exam fee online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services.
ii. Once you complete the successful transaction of the payment, a Confirmation Page will be generated.
In case of unsuccessful payment, the page will not be generated, In such a case you should approach the concerned Bank/Gateway from the helpline number and e-mail given in the Information Bulletin to ensure completion of this step.
iii. Download and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the CUET 2022 Exam for correspondence.
iv. Applications without Fee Payment will be considered incomplete and such applications will be rejected.
Mistakes to Avoid at the last moment
i. Do not upload blur images of documents.
ii. Use a blank paper background while scanning the documents.
iii. Apply to only those programmes which you are eligible for, if eligibility requirements were not met your CUET 2022 application will be rejected.
iv. Keep your bank details handy while making the payment of CUET Exam to avoid multiple transactions.
Participating Central Universities
The CUET Exam is going to be a game-changer for students across the country as all the prestigious central universities will be accepting the CUET 2022 scorecard this year.
Out of 44 Central universities and other private universities that offer admission to UG courses there are some which are going to be in high demand by the students.
As it’s true with any entrance exam offering entry to the best institutions of India. Since it’s the first time the CUET Exam is being conducted, there may be a move by the universities to reduce the higher cut-offs so that equal representation is achieved.
The National Education Policy (NEP), should be given the due credit which aims to bring these radical changes to the undergraduate education set up in the country, paving way for a brighter future.
Following is the list of Participating Universities for CUET 2022 which are going to be in high demand as they add tremendous value to the higher education in the country.
1. DU - University of Delhi
2. JNU - Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
3. BHU - Beneras Hindu University, Varanasi
4. University of Hyderabad
5. Central University of Jammu
6. Central University of Rajasthan
7. EFLU - English and foreign language University, Hyderabad
8. Central University of Haryana
9. Central University of Punjab
10. Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
But the first thing you should do after reading this blog is to go to the CUET official website and complete your registration process of CUET Exam If you haven’t till now.