CUET (Common University Entrance Test – 2022) is all set to provide a common portal and same level of opportunities to candidates across the country, especially students belonging to the rural and other remote areas.
This initiative has been done to establish a better connect with the Universities.
CUET 2022 has been introduced for the purpose of admission into the Undergraduate Programmes in all Central Universities for academic session 2022-2023 under the Ministry of Education (MOE).
Now while we are preparing ourselves to get accustomed with the idea of CUET 2022, it is extremely important to know about various sections and figure out how a student can score the maximum marks.
CUET 2022 SYLLABUS, TEST PATTERN
Section I (Language) : Section IA and Section IB
Section II (Domain)
Section III (General Test)
A Candidate is allowed to take maximum of 09 Tests in following manner for CUET 2022:
Maximum of 02 languages from Section IA and Section IB combined together, maximum of 06 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III or Maximum of 03 languages from Section IA and Section IB combined together, maximum of 05 Domain Subjects from Section II and General Test from Section III.
AWARENESS IN GENERAL
General Knowledge has never been a subject that gets easier with practice. It is crucial that we comprehend it better and attempt to grab as much knowledge as possible because there is always so much to cover because it is a part of CUET 2022.
In order to offer correct answers on CUET 2022, students must have a strong grasp.
Current events, sports terms, the solar system, latitudes, longitudes, and time are only few of the themes covered in GK.
Here are a few tips that will help you stand out in the general knowledge category:
As much as possible, read. There is so much about history that has already been made available for students to read with the help of great writers that you could find useful.
To keep informed, you can read a variety of publications, newspapers, and novels. The habit of reading will eventually pay off and aid you in passing CUET 2022.
2. Have an open and honest conversation with your friends and family
This is always beneficial if you want to boost your mental capacity to digest new information. It has always been observed that the more you discuss something, the more fresh information emerges.
As a result, one is made aware of fresh facts that may be relevant to CUET 2022.
3. Pay attention to what the media is showing you
You don't have to trust what the media is telling you, but there are times when they do come out with a topic that will be valuable to you and CUET 2022.
You can also conduct research using social media, as information is often unfiltered on such sites, and you may be able to obtain a more accurate statistic on a particular issue.
To answer questions in this department, you must have presence of mind. Such questions necessitate creative thinking since, while they appear hard, the answer method is straightforward if done correctly.
Seating arrangements and puzzles, series-based problems, and syllogism are all part of logical reasoning.
Here are some tips to help you improve your logical reasoning skills:
1. Practice is the most important rule for mastering this area. The more you practice, the more you'll see that several questions have a common pattern, and thus, practice will improve everything and help you score higher on CUET 2022.
You can utilize CUET previous year papers for the same.
2. A good CUET 2022 advice is to tackle the easy questions first, as this will encourage you to answer as many questions as possible.
Otherwise, you may be disappointed if you are unable to discover the correct answer among the possibilities provided below each question.
3. The vast majority of the issues are conceptual in nature. As a result, a student should solve as many sample papers as possible and practice with CUET previous year papers in preparation for CUET 2022.
This section of CUET 2022 should be relatively easier for pupils because the syllabus has previously been taught to you in secondary school. The quantitative component requires deductive reasoning skills to assess data and draw conclusions.
Time and work, data interpretation, profit and loss, simple and compound interest, mensuration, probability, and other topics are covered in the quantitative part.
1. Learn the formulas and keep a notepad accessible with your tips and techniques. This will make it easy for you to undertake any type of short preliminary work in order to arrive at a solution quickly.
2. A student has every opportunity to receive full marks in this part; all that is required is daily attention and practice. If approached correctly, CUET 2022 will appear to be less difficult.
3. Continuing to solve mock papers/CUET previous year papers and self-evaluating is the best technique to determine your strengths and weaknesses. As a result, you will be able to improve your CUET 2022 score.
Aspirants should prepare with the CUET Previous Year Question Paper before taking the CUET 2022 test since it has numerous benefits, some of which are listed below.
1. Candidates may get a better idea of the test pattern by solving CUET Previous Year Question Papers.
2. Candidates will be able to arrange an efficient time schedule for the main exam.
3. Candidates will be able to identify recurring topics and questions that may appear on the CUET 2022 exam.
4. Candidates can examine which areas they are good at and which domains they need to improve by attempting previous year's CUET question papers.
5. It's a good technique to get a thorough review of all topics and concepts.
3 Methods of using CUET Previous Year Papers to set benchmarks
1. Mark important questions simultaneously
When you are solving CUET previous year papers, it would be very handy if you start marking important questions simultaneously as this will help you not only to remember them but also to work on those difficulties at the same time.
This way you would be able to perform better in the actual test and hence score better for CUET 2022.
2. Constantly Studying the CUET previous year papers
As you all know that these papers have already been used for previous year exams. Hence it would be really great to go through multiple CUET previous year papers on a daily basis.
Solving these papers will be a very good habit and help you keep up with your studies. This would make sure that you cover up the sections on time and would make you even more efficient
3. Revise the portion between solving the CUET previous year papers:
Once you are done completing a particular section of CUET previous year papers, it is important to revise them simultaneously so that you don’t miss out any of the information and learn it in an effective manner.
This will help you remember things for a longer period of time and help you solve questions quicker when you are writing the exam paper. So the idea is to learn with a better understanding instead of mugging up the answers.
Revise the portion where you have solved the paper right after finishing it because this will help you refresh your memory regarding the information given in that chapter or topic.
We believe that these hints may assist you in properly preparing for CUET 2022. Before you tire yourself, remember to take a conscious pause every now and again.
Yes, you can conquer your anxiety of this exam, or any exam, if you approach it correctly. Keep solving CUET previous year papers and you shall raise the bar for CUET 2022. Get the books here : https://oswaalbooks.com/collections/competitive-entrance-exams/cuetug-2022
All the best kids!