As we all know how important the JEE main exams are in the part of students' life. As a result, it is important to understand the right place to register for the JEE main 2022 exams before the last date passes.
Therefore, in this post, we will guide you step by step with the registration process for JEE Main 2022.
What documents are needed to apply for JEE Mains 2022?
A candidate needs certain documents when registering for JEE Mains 2022. Documents required to submit your application for JEE Main 2022 may be found here:
1. Embedded images of passport-size colored photographs and signatures.
2. Certification for class 10 and, if passed, certification for class 12.
3. When claiming the disability reservation, the PwD certificate is required.
4. Applicants of the EWS category must bring an EWS certificate.
5. If you are an OBC-NCL/SC/ST, please submit the certificate for your category.
6. Payment for application fees can be made through Internet banking or credit/debit cards.
How to Fill Out the JEE Main Application Form 2022?
Applicants can find a detailed guide here on how to fill out the application form. Candidates must completely and accurately complete the application form as incorrect or incomplete forms are rejected by NTA.
1. Go to the official website - nta.nic.in
2. Apply for JEE Main 2022 by clicking the link
3. To register, click on New Candidate Registration.
4. Complete the JEE Main registration process
5. Fill out the application form.
6. Please upload documents.
7. You must pay your application fee
Steps to Register for JEE Mains 2022
Several steps are involved in the JEE Main registration process 2022. Each step must be completed before candidates can apply for JEE Main 2022. Here is the complete procedure for filling out the application form for JEE Main 2022.
Registration for JEE Main 2022
1. Filling out an application
2. Uploading scanned photos and signatures
3. Payment of the application fee
4. Print out the JEE Main application form
5. Applicants must complete each step for JEE Main registration to be complete. After candidates fill out the application form, they must download and print it out.
Step 1- Register for JEE Mains 2022
Filling out the application form for JEE Main is the first step. As part of the registration process for JEE Main 2022, candidates must enter their names, email addresses, and phone numbers.
Applicants will also have to select a password required to login in the future. When candidates complete the registration process, they will receive their JEE Main registration numbers in their registered email addresses and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill out the application form for JEE Mains 2022
To apply for JEE Main, candidates must fill out the details required when registering. Candidates will be asked to provide information about their educational qualifications, the names of their parents, and their preference for exam centers.
Step 3- Upload Scanned Documents
The candidates must upload scanned images of their passport size colored photograph, along with their signature. NTA specifies the dimensions of scanned images that must be exact.
Step 4- Pay Application Fees
Application fees can be paid using Net Banking, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paytm, or UPI services.
The amount payable depends on the applicant's gender and category. It is the final step of the application process.
Once you have successfully paid the fee, your JEE Main registration for 2022 will be complete. Keep a printout of the filled-out application form until the admissions process is complete.
That’s all! These are step by step instructions to let you understand where to register for the JEE mains exam 2022. Don’t be late, and always keep an eye on the registration date. Also start solving sample papers and mock test to get ahead of the competittion. You can find them here - https://oswaalbooks.com/collections/competitive-entrance-exams/jee-mains