All students listen up!
Class 10 Science board exam is not that hard, but you need to work way harder… So, here's how you can become a champion in the class 10 science board exam.
3 TIPS TO SCORE MAXIMUM IN CLASS 10 SCIENCE BOARD EXAM
1. Your Strength is your Advantage
You need to discover which branch or chapter or topic of science you are good at. Are you good at biology (botany, zoology, genetics, nomenclature), chemistry (organic and inorganic), or physics (light, electricity, resource management).
Inorganic chemistry is not very scoring because it requires so much practice. But physics is easier and scoring as well. So firstly, find what you are interested in and then start preparing.
2. Find what you want!
Don't end up spending excess time on topics such as sources of energy which only hold 2 marks…
You need to organise yourself and if you wish to score 95, you can't afford losing even those 2 marks,
This means whatever you want, find it in the beginning and stick to it.
3. Work your way out
Some difficult ones such as organic and magnetism need proper attention and understanding. Experts recommend that Biology is very scoring... so just mug up everything and don’t forget the diagram and labelling well.
HOW TO STUDY FOR CLASS 10 SCIENCE BOARD EXAM
1. Read NCERT textbook thoroughly.
2. Note down all important laws, formulas, and explanations.
3. Make a separate notebook for doubts and write the question and answer of your doubts in that book for future reference.
4. Don’t forget to practice with sample question papers to get robust learning.
5. Bonus tip: Always & Always you need to sit on a chair and study. Bed is for sleeping, not for studying.
6. Take breaks in between. Take breaks with max. 15 mins and study for next 1 hour.
7. Take care of your health and sleep for better health.
DO’S AND DON’TS FOR CLASS 10 SCIENCE BOARD EXAM
1. No matter how hard you study, last night take proper sleep as you must give examinations with complete focus for better results. Do not panic before or during your exam.
2. Take proper care of your health in exam season, eat healthy and stay off the gadgets.
3. Abide by the exam hall guidelines and be careful while filling up your details to avoid any silly mistakes.
4. Neat legible handwriting is always appreciated. Even a right answer with bad handwriting would make it difficult to score better.
5. Your answers should be to the point. Stop beating around the bush. Answer length should be according to the marks you’ll get. Maintain an accurate word limit as well.
6. Take care of diagrams and label them with pencil.
7. Work on your writing speed to have an extra time at the end.
8. In numerical, always state the proper formula, given data and that too with proper steps.
For class 10 science board exam, you need patience and concentration to read the entire answer and you also need to follow it, at any cost.