Today, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) announced the much-awaited CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Results for the Year 2023. Around 16.9 lakh students had registered for the exams, and they can check their results on the official websites - cbse.gov.in, results.nic.in, results.digilocker.gov.in, and umang.gov.in, using roll number, admit card ID, school number, and date of birth.
The overall pass percentage for this year's Class 12 results is 87.33%, which is lower than last year. Girls have outperformed boys with a passing percentage of 90.68%, while 84.67% of boys have cleared the exams. The top-performing regions this year are Trivandrum, Bengaluru, and Chennai. The Class 12 exams were conducted from February 15 to April 5, and the results can also be accessed through UMANG App and Digilocker. Last year, the exams were held in two terms, but this year they were conducted in one term.
CBSE Board will issue a merit certificate to the top 0.1 per cent of students with the highest marks in different subjects. Moreover, you will be able to view your marks online only. Your physical board exam mark sheet will be provided to your school later.
In the meantime, refer to the step-by-step process below to understand how to download your results online. In the meantime, you can refer to the step-by-step process below to understand how you can download the CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Results 2023 online.
To download your CBSE Class 12th Result Board Exam 2023, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official website at results.cbse.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the link available for your respective class. A new window will open.
Step 3: Enter your Roll Number, School No., and Admit Card ID.
Step 4: Your CBSE result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Download your result and make sure to get a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Choosing a career path after 12th can be an overwhelming task for many students. It is important to make an informed decision based on your interests, abilities, and future goals. Here are some steps that can help you opt for the right career path after 12th:
1. Identify your interests: Think about the subjects you enjoyed studying in school and the activities you like doing in your free time. This will give you an idea of your interests and passions.
2. Assess your skills: Take a self-assessment test or consult with a career counsellor to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
A) Are you planning to pursue a career in engineering but unsure of which branch to choose?
Choosing a specific branch of engineering from over 200 options can be overwhelming, especially when seeking advice from family, friends, or the internet can lead to confusion. Additionally, student counsellors may be unable to provide personalized guidance. However, the Engineering Branch Selector Test exam report can help. This report offers a brief overview of the major engineering branches and uses a scientific approach to match your work interests with real-life work situations. With a personalized analysis of different branches, you can make an informed decision and select the best engineering branch for you with the help of the Engineering Branch Selector Test.
B) Are you feeling unfulfilled and frustrated with your current career?
Discover your true calling by taking the Ideal Career Test, which is suitable for individuals of all age groups who are interested in finding the right career path. The test report provides valuable insights into your strengths and potential weaknesses, helping you to identify and explore new career options. Whether you are starting a career search or contemplating a change of career, Ideal Career Test, can help you plan your career goals and take the necessary action steps to achieve them.
3. Research career options: Research the different career options available in the fields of your interest. Look for information on job responsibilities, required qualifications, job outlook, and salary.
4. Consider the future job market: Look for careers that are in demand and have a promising future job market. This will help ensure that your chosen career path will be stable and secure.
5. Talk to professionals in your field of interest: Talk to professionals working in the fields you are interested in. This will help you get a better understanding of the career and its demands.
6. Look for internships and apprenticeships: Internships and apprenticeships can help you gain hands-on experience in your chosen field and make informed decisions about your career path.
7. Choose a college or course: Choose a college or course that aligns with your career goals and provides the necessary skills and knowledge required for your chosen career path.
Remember, choosing a career path is a process, and it is okay if you are unsure of what you want to do immediately after 12th. Take the time to research and explore your options, and do not be afraid to seek guidance from professionals or career counsellors.
Get Ready for future opportunities by exploring the right path and materials
After deciding on your career path, you must be thinking to perform better on upcoming entrance exams such as any Engineering Entrance Exams including JEE Main, any Medical Entrance Exams including NEET or for Competitive Exams including NDA, CDS, RRB... You can easily score high marks by studying smart and using the right materials, which can be found on Oswaal Books official Website. They Offer a variety of resources like Chapter-wise Question Banks, Previous Years Solved Papers with Cognitive Exam-Ready Tools, which provide a comprehensive and competitive way of learning that is suitable for students of all ages.