Students need a lot of questions the place where all these questions are stored is known as the question bank. It is a place that stores all the quiz-related questions and organizes them in perfect categories. Some of the different types of questions that are included in the question bank are multiple-choice questions, true and false questions, file uploading, essays, and filling the blanks along with some other specific types.
Students are highly advised to get acquainted with question banks to score high in board exams. Here’s why you need question bank for board exams this year.
What is the Purpose of a Question Bank?
The question bank allows the people adding the questions to select a particular category so that they can store their questions in a proper manner. They can choose the categories that are provided in the question bank websites.
Categories will allow the students to group the questions that have a similar format into categories. Some of the categories include the genre, difficulty level, and the subject of the question. Students will be able to build, analyse, and share the results with their set of questions from every single category that is found in the question bank. With this article, students will be able to know what question banks are.
Benefits of having a Question Bank
There are certain benefits to creating a question bank. Suppose you want to create a question bank biology for the test taker. These are the benefits that creating a question bank will include.
1. It is basically an organized and simple way to ensure the secure storage of questions to use in future quizzes.
2. This method is efficient and convenient for creating online tests by simply picking out the number of questions you need from every single category.
3. This enables the students to retake the test more than once. There will always be different questions included in the set when the test is repeated.
4. The creation of a question bank also minimizes cheating since the pool of important questions is large. It is less likely that the students will get the same questions in another set. Plus, the order of the questions will also be randomized.
5. The inclusion of categories ensures that questionnaires can analyse as well as view the performance of the test taker according to the category that they choose. Hence, the question bank also helps in assisting with the development requirements of the test takers.