No. of openings: 1
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
Experience: 4 – 9 years
End to end ownership of conceptualizing, executing and continually improving our advertising campaigns, utilizing Amazon’s PPC and keyword bidding advertising platforms (SPA/HSA/PDA). You will develop advanced optimization content and partner with product teams to define the optimization strategy and plan for new feature releases. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills to measure channel effectiveness and synthesize data into actionable changes, and excellent written communication skills to craft the right message to the right audience segment. You’ll test what works and quickly scale.
• End to End Optimization on brands account to drive more conversions while maintaining Low ACOS
• Training new team members.
• Plan, create, and manage Amazon PPC campaigns on a daily basis. Defined Competitor research and created campaigns like Sponsored Ads, Sponsored brand Ads and Sponsored Display Ads. campaigns creations, management and optimization.
• Setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns manage overall PPC in amazon advertising.
• Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain a better ROI.
• Manage the tracking of results through platforms, GA, UTM’s.
• Expert in keyword research tools like helium 10, jungle scout, Google Ads, keywordtool.io, etc.
• Competitor’s audit and niche review. Audit and competitive analysis.
• Product market fit ASIN efficiency review.
• Get first consumers reviews; run deals and coupons; automation and scaling.
• Dashboarding to track ACOS, BSR, sales, other metrics.
• Testing and launching new products on Amazon. Create inner traffic sources
. • Prepare the keyword ranking and make them into index with the category.
• Campaigns Creation based on Keywords, ASINs, Interest & Category based.
• Products listed on Seller Central using keywords and other required fields.
• Similarly working on all other Channels.
• Analyse the performance of the keywords and optimizing by adding negative keywords to the campaigns.
• Managing Vendor Central, Amazon Marketing Services, Seller central Account and Amazon advertising console.
• Creating monthly sales report campaign and portfolio wise, search term report
• Periodic Reporting-highlighting, progress, comparisons and measurement numbers
• Should be able to handle stretched deadlines.
• Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
• Advanced communication skills
Why you shoud think of joininhg Oswaal Books and Learning Private Limited ?
• We are one of the most reputed and the fastest growing publishers in the country
• Garner invaluable experience that propels your career on a high growth trajectory
Every Oswaal Books employee enjoys equal respect and opportunities for growth & excellence
• Our deep-rooted value system creates a family like environment in the workplace
• A young, collaborative and driven team makes Oswaal Books a fun place to work in
• Flexi timing
• On-the-job training
• A women-friendly workplace
• The Management is supportive and empathetic
• Best salary in Agra
• Medical Insurance for the whole family
• Monthly engagement activities for employees’ entertainment
• Birthday celebrations and gifts for employees
• Lucrative bonuses
• Increment twice a year
• 20 Paid leaves, 12 Holidays
• Fixed Sunday Off
• Employee Referral Scheme
• “Family-first” attitude
• Annual picnics & festival parties / Sports tournaments
• Maternity Leave (6 months)
• Paternity Leave (1 week)|||Agra|||Amazon Advertising AMS||||||L8jSL5sVVyLF7b2y|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range|||30000|||15000|||45000|||false