No. of opening: 1
Qualification: Any Bachelor’s or Master degree
Experience: 1– 3 years with publishing background
Candidates with teaching background with excellent communication skills will only be preferred. This opening is for female candidates only.
If interested then email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Editorial and operational oversight of ongoing projects
• Devising and managing production schedules for multiple series.
• Adhering to, maintaining and further developing best practice processes and guidelines for editorial services
• Compliance to inhouse editorial software
• Individual project management, including regular author and supplier contact
• Ensuring the consistent high quality of editorial work performed by freelancers
• Handling freelancer and author queries
• Managing and coordinating allocation of work to appropriate freelancers, negotiating fees and monitoring spend
• Checking jackets and covers and other relevant materials
• excellent communication skills
• an eye for detail and be very accurate in their work
• imagination and good visual sense
• Ability to write and present reports
• Strong organizational skills
• Time management
|||Agra|||Assistant Editorial Manager||||||9AS0GWBmDXQYki7P|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false