Editorial Manager APPLY NOW
Here are a few tasks you’ll be working on...
- Plan and execute the work (by coordinating with different SME’s and get work done through them)
- Communicating with authors, freelancers, and in house team
- Getting content written/edited from content writers
- Hiring and Managing freelancers when needed.
- Reviewing and approving work done by freelancers and in-house teams.
- Creating and managing schedules
- Taking complete ownership and responsibility for each project and ensuring the highest levels of quality at every stage
- Ability to honor deadlines/ work extended work hours
- Computer proficiency- MS Office, Google Sheets
To be successful in this role, you...
- Have good Verbal and Written communications Skills
- Should be organized and have the ability to both micro and macro manage
- Should have an eye for detail and strive for perfection
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Have an undergraduate/masters in any discipline
- Love learning new things – especially on the internet
- Have a strong sense of integrity and honesty
- Have laptop/computer and internet access at home
- Need to have discipline on Daily communication