Any Graduate or Post Graduate having 1-5 yrs of experience
Prior experience in the education and school books category will be an added benefit.
Key Set of Skills / Experience
A keen learner who is great at communication, well organized, keeps things documented and A+ in time management.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
2. Developing, executing, and managing Influencer Marketing campaigns across online platforms – YouTube, Quora, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Telegram, Communities and more.
3. End-to-end operations oversight: planning execution of the influencer marketing calendar across categories (objective setting, KPI planning, platform selection, influencer identification outreach, negotiation, content creation, deployment and measurement)
4. Engaging with top influencers operating in India across regions/sectors/platforms and build ever lasting relationships.
5. Own and manage the short term and long-term influencer calendar.
6. Intersecting and aligning the right kind of content with the core features and benefits of Oswaal Books.
7. Day to day management, including the review of influencer trackers, reports, recaps, maintaining database invoices, budget management and more.
8. Track daily KPI's and ROI that are attributable to the influencer marketing efforts. ROI is the key.
9. Evangelize Oswaal Books. Amongst the influencer community including reaching out to new influencers, activating existing influencers, and build and maintain a strong relationship.
10. Hit the right chord between quality, quantity and impact. Impact orientation is our utmost priority.