Process Coordinator APPLY NOW
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 years and above
Interested females may send their resume at email@example.com
- You should be able to do the follow up on Daily, Monthly and Quarterly Bases.
- You should be able to take care of the target of all employees achieved in timely manner.
- Manages and works in cooperation with the individuals.
- Should be Supportive and coordinate for work.
- Work as a support wing to the all departments and review & monitor the backend process.
- Track status of team's work and ensure deliverable are produced on agreed schedules in coordination with the other stakeholders.
- Identify ways to improve the operation of own area and to achieve efficiency and results and assists in process improvement.
- Should have good business communication skills.
- Should have great ability of work and time Analysis.
- Should have a leadership Skills and Coordination Skills.
- Should have a Supportive and Positive Attitude.
- Analytical Skill.