1. Collaborate with the Recruiting team to determine appropriate sourcing strategy
2. Conduct preliminary phone interviews/screens with selected candidates to further validate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements using behavioral-based interview techniques
3. Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for mid- to senior-level hires and partner with various senior managers across the businesses to actively recruit talent
4. Identify, source and develop qualified candidate pools
5. Individual project management, including regular author and supplier contacts.
6.Supporting senior editors on both publishing lists and one-off projects
7. Ensuring the consistent high quality & timely editorial work & assignments performed by freelancers.
BBA or MBA graduate having minimum 04 years working experience in recruitment
Key Set of Skills / Experience
Organized, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage high volume recruitment activities