The last date for succesful submission of Application Form for CUET 2022 is 6th May 2022 (up to 5:00 pm) whille up to 11:50 p.m. on the same day, all trascation related to examination fee will be closed.
Since there’s barely any time left to register for CUET 2022, we would like you to go through these pointers so you don’t end up making any mistakes.
1. Make sure you upload scanned images of candidate’s photograph, signature, and category certificate (if applicable), and PwBD Certificate.
The recent photograph should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb (clearly legible).
2. The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format (clearly legible).
The size mentioned on the site of NTA for scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)whereas the size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be between 50kb to 300kb in pdf (clearly legible).
Meanwhile, the size of the scanned copy of the PwBD certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb in pdf (clearly legible)
3. Please beware that you only upload your own photograph, signature, and certificate(s) while filling the form for CUET 2022 as mentioned above (and not of anybody else) in a correct/proper manner.
Because if it is found at any time in the future that the candidate has used/uploaded the photograph, signature, and certificate(s) of someone else in his/her application form, or he/she has tampered his/her admit card/result/scorecard, these acts of the candidate shall be considered as unfair means (UFM) practices and he/she shall be proceeded with the actions as contemplated under the provisions of the Information Bulletin relating to Unfair Means Practices.
4. Do check your photograph and signature before submission of the application form for CUET 2022.
The application will be rejected and mercy will be given for correction or revision in case the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the identity of the candidate then.
5. It would be really great if you download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page of the application form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) so as to avoid any problem in the future.
6. It is extremely important that you provide the correct e-mail address and mobile number so that no miscommunication takes place with regards to CUET 2022.
7. It has also been suggested that all candidates visit the NTA website(www.nta.ac.in) and check their emails regularly for the latest updates.
8. Apart from signature and photographs of the candidate other information (like his/her name, mother’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, category, PwBD status, mobile number, e-mail address, photograph and signature, choice of cities for exam centre, etc.) provided by them in their online application form should also be absolutely correct and of their own.
9. Please go through the prospectus displayed on the website of the University/ies where admission is sought and be clear about the courses offered by them, seats available, eligibility as regards to age, passing/appearing in qualifying exam, minimum marks in the qualifying exam, relaxation thereof, reservation, admission procedure, etc. applicable and be clear before applying for the CUET-UG 2022, as Universities have their own specific requirements for admission to specified courses.
10. Keep visiting the NTA website and University (ies) website(s) (in which candidate is applying) for the latest updates/public notices/notifications/announcements regarding the CUET (UG) – 2022
On the day of examination for CUET 2022 candidates must bring the following documents at the test centre. The ones that do not bring these will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
1. Print copy of Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
2. One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form of CUET 2022) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the examination.
3. Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
4. PwBD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwBD category OR PwBD Certificate regarding physical limitation in an examination to write as per Annexures given in Information Bulletin, if claiming the relaxation under PwBD for CUET 2022.
Some other pointers that you must remember about CUET 2022:
1. The entire application process for CUET (UG) - 2022 is online, including uploading of scanned images/documents, payment of fees, and printing of Confirmation Page, Admit Card, etc.
Therefore, candidates are not required to send/submit any document(s) including Confirmation Page to NTA through Post/ Fax/WhatsApp/Email/by Hand.
2. NTA is facilitating all candidates with an additional platform of Umang and DigiLocker to download their documents like Confirmation Page, Admit Card, Score Cards, etc. Instruction will be provided in subsequent phases.
3. Usage of Data and Information: NTA/Government of India can use the data provided by the End Users (test taker in this case) for the training, research and development, analysis, and other permissible purposes (s).
4. Candidates will also be required to indicate in their application form for CUET 2022, the name/s of the courses opted by them and the name/s of the University/ies where admission will be sought by them, so that their data can be shared by NTA with the respective University/ies, if required, at a later date, to facilitate the process of their admission there.
Hence, candidate/s are advised to be very careful while filling the application form.
5. Candidates are also advised to use the mobile number and email address that are accessible to them such as of their parent/ guardian for CUET 2022.
6. Only one mobile number and email address can be used for one Application Form. However in case of twins one mobile can be used for two candidates for CUET 2022.
7. NTA will not entertain the corrections sent by the candidate through Post/Fax/WhatsApp/E-mail/by Hand.
8. Remember to not forget the password set by you, otherwise this might cause major trouble.
With all the information provided in this article, we really hope it helps out every student out there who is ready to appear for CUET 2022. You will do good, just stay focused.