CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 examinations are soon going to commence on April 26th 2022. The datasheet for the Term 2 exam is already out and this season of boards is going to be hot literally and figuratively.
While for Class 10 the exam will conclude on 24 May, Class 12 students have to maintain their mental strength until 15 June. Since CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 is going to be conducted in offline mode this time and students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
That is why lakhs of students are waiting for their admit card which will confirm their participation in the CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 exam and also foretells the guidelines students are expected to follow on the premise of the examination centre.
The CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Cards are yet to be announced by the board. It is expected that CBSE will release the Admit Cards in the week leading up to the first exam on 26 April 2022.
After the CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Cards will be released every single student who is going to appear in CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 will be required to download and get a printout of the same from CBSE’s official website cbse.gov.in.
That printout has to be carried to the examination centre to get entry and complete the administrative formalities before the commencement of the exam.
The board also kept other competitive examinations including JEE-Mains and NEET in mind while preparing the datasheet.
The date sheet was prepared by avoiding nearly 35,000 subject combinations to ensure that no two subject examinations of a student fall on the same date.
A few things that we know before the release of CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 Admit Cards is that each exam will commence on the scheduled date from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
During these two hours of exam time, the students will be asked to complete their exams. And for a few subjects such as Informational Technology, Music and Painting the exam will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. with an hour examination time duration.
Note that the roll numbers assigned to students for the Term 1 exam will remain the same in CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 Admit cards while the exam centre and the date sheet will change. CBSE has decided not to allot home centres for the CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 examinations.
Besides this specific information, the Admit card will also have general instructions for the students like what is allowed, dos and don’ts and the COVID-19 guidelines.
How To Download CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card?
Not that it is some task out of this world but you should know the steps to follow to get your admit card to avoid any mistakes and inconvenience.
Step 1 - Visit the website of CBSE i.e. @cbse.gov.in.
Step 2 - From the page that just opened. Select the option of Main Website which will take you to another page.
Step 3 - There you will find an option of Admit Card in the @Latest section, Click on it.
Step 4 – You will be redirected to a page, an option related to CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 Admit Card will be visible, tap on the option.
Step 5 – Now enter the required credentials and download the CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card. It is important to print at least 3 copies of this for your future reference.
Things you need to check in your CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card!
After downloading the admit card check carefully whatever information is printed on the admit card.
If there is an error in your CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card, then immediately inform your school otherwise you won’t be able to sit in the examination.
1. Name: Check your name written on the top of your admit card, check the spelling, surnames and their order.
2. Date of Birth: Date of birth is very important to check the year, month and date precisely on your CBSE Class 10 & 12 admit card.
3. Subject Name and Code: Check the codes of all the main subjects you have opted for and any additional subjects.
4. Exam Date: The exam dates for CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 examination should match the date sheet released by the CBSE, Check that!
5. Center code: The centre code is the code of the school where you will be going to give the exam, it must be checked once.
6. Roll Number: This is the number you will be filling in numerous times from your answer sheet to the time when you will be looking for your result. So check your roll number whether all the digits present on your CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card are clear and readable.
Checklist on the exam day
1. Check and double-check the dates of CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 exams from the date sheet and admit cards. You surely don’t want to show up after the exam date is already passed.
2. Carry your Identity Card - Apart from the admit card you will also be required to carry any photo identity card from the list below to prove that it’s you and not some imposter carrying your CBSE Class 10 & 12 Admit Card.
Without these, you won’t be able to make it inside the examination centre. Carry any of the following documents: driving licence, Aadhaar card, Ration card or Passport, along with your school identity card.
3. Carry all the stationery you need for CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 exam and one extra of each as a backup.
4. Reach the exam hall 1 hour before the commencement of the exam. You don’t want to
5. You will be instructed to follow the COVID guidelines. So do carry your sanitiser and masks, and ensure your and others' safety.
6. Check the location of your examination hall beforehand if you are going alone to the centre. You should leave your house, keeping traffic and some buffer time on your side.
Avoid public commuting as you can get stuck somewhere. Also, don’t make a last-minute commute as it will only add to the anxiety of the CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 exam.
7. Carry your water bottle, hydration is necessary for your brain to work efficiently
These all information are important before setting your foot out to CBSE Term 2 Class 10 & 12 exam centre. As more often than not you can notice that your friends are missing one thing or another calling for unwanted attention and anxiety in the exam hall.
Now that you know all about the current status of admit cards and things to remember around the card, checking it and its importance on the exam day, double down your attention back to your preparation and revisions. Time is right now running fast and you should go slow and steady through this to avoid any lapse of concentration.
All the best!