A glimpse idea about CAT exam
The Common Admission Test, also known as the CAT exam, is a management aptitude test that is used for admission to MBA/PGP programmes offered by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and more than 1,200 business schools across India.
Approximately 2.3 million people sit for the CAT exam on the final Sunday in November each year, according to official figures. The Quantitative Aptitude Test (CAT) includes areas such as Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Abilities, and Reading Comprehension.
The CAT exam is 60 minutes long and consists of 60 questions.
CAT 2022 Eligibility Requirements
CAT exam is an admissions test for graduate management programmes. As a result, a high school diploma is all that is required. Check out the CAT exam for the academic year 2022 eligibility requirements here:
1. Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum grade point average of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
2. If you're a student in the final year of your bachelor's degree, you're also qualified to take the CAT exam.
3. Competitors can also include those who hold professional designations such as CPA, CS, and ICW.
Tips for CAT Exam Preparation
Preparation for the CAT exam for the academic year 2022 should begin as early as January.
One must spend a lot of time studying for the CAT exam because the material is extensive and the competition is fierce in order to get into IIMs or the best MBA schools in India.
Candidates who wish to sit for the CAT exam for the academic year 2022 should break their preparation into segments to maximize their efficiency.
Using CAT exam textbooks, they should finish the first portion of the CAT exam syllabus. In the second phase, they should take 25-30 CAT mock examinations of various types.
Last but not least they should devote themselves to a thorough review of essential concepts, equations, and other material.
Registration Process for CAT 2022
CAT exam for the year 2022 registration cum application process is a mandatory step for appearing in CAT exam as well as admission to IIMs.
The CAT exam registration cum application process in online and the candidates have to submit their all the required and important forms at iimcat.ac.in website.
Given below are the steps to register of CAT exam for the year 2022 and fill the application form:
1. Visit the iimcat.ac.in website.
2. To create a new account, select the 'New User' option.
3. To register for CAT exam for the academic year 2022, please include your full name, birth date, nationality, email address, and cell phone number.
4. Enter the captcha code shown on the screen and press the 'submit' button.
5. To verify your identity, you will receive an OTP by email or text message.
6. To ensure your registration is genuine, you must use the OTP.
7. After that, complete the CAT exam application by entering your personal information.
8. Upload a passport-sized photograph and signature.
9. Then enter your academic information, including your grade point average (GPA) from grades 10 through 12, as well as any undergraduate, graduate, or professional degrees you may have earned.
10. Choose an IIM programme, a campus, and a test location.
11. You can use a credit/debit card, online banking, or an e-wallet to pay for the service (if available).
A look at CAT 2022 results
The CAT exam results for the academic year 2022 will be made public during the first week of January 2023. In order to obtain the results of a CAT exam, students must first log in to their account.
Scores and percentiles from the CAT exam, both sectional and overall, will be published on the report card. Use the following steps to see your CAT 2022 results:
1. Visit the IIMCAT website.
2. Click on 'CAT 2022 Scorecard' to get the scorecard.
3. The CAT exam application number and password must be entered to access the site.
4. Click on the 'scorecard' option to see your progress.
5. It is possible to download the CAT exam for the academic year 2022 scorecard as a PDF document.
ALL THE BEST!