National Recruitment Agency will conduct the Common Eligibility Test (CET) for various central government vacancies issues by SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
NRA CET 2022 will act as a screening or a preliminary test conducted by the National Recruitment Agency. It will filter out the candidates for further levels of the SSC, RRB, and IBPS posts.
NRA CET 2022 will select the applicants for various non-technical and non-gazetted Group B and Group C jobs. At present only three recruiting agencies will come into the picture for the NRA CET 2022 exam.
The exam will be conducted at the national level and will consider applications in the online format for further processing. It was expected that the official notification for the NRA CET 2022 exam will be out in April 2022.
But, still, the notification is not out. It is expected that the NRA CET exam will be held in September 2022.
The exam will be conducted twice a year and the scores card of the candidates will be valid for three years. Once the application form for the exam is out, it will come accompanied by the deadline.
Candidates need to fill out the form before the deadline issued by the conducting body of the NRA CET 2022 exam.
All the candidates who will successfully qualify for the NRA CET 2022 exam will be considered further for the non-gazetted and non-technical posts in Group B and Group C.
NRA CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
NRA CET 2022 exam will be conducted in three levels i.e. class 10, class 12, and graduation. To appear for any of the levels, candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the exam.
1. Only the citizens of India are eligible to apply for the NRA CET 2022 exam.
2. If a candidate is applying for the NRA CET 2022 exam then his/her qualification must include qualifying degrees in class 10, class 12, and Graduation.
3. If a candidate is applying for 10th grade then his/her age must lie between the range of 18 and 23 years. If the candidate is applying for 12th grade then his/her age must lie between 20 and 25 years old.
On the other hand, if the candidate has graduated at a qualifying level then his/her age must lie between the range of 20 and 32 years.
Important Information about NRA CET 2022 exam
1. The Union Minister for Union Resources and Development tweeted that NRA CET 2022 would be the standard test for all central government examinations and will be conducted in early 2022.
2. The online application form for NRA CET 2022 exam will soon be available and it will be a single-window application that will go well with SSC, RRB, and IBPS examinations.
3. Most of the candidates are still in dilemma about the application fee for the application form for NRA CET 2022 exam. But, the exact fee amount is not disclosed yet.
4. It is expected that the application fee will be based upon the fee charged by the other competitive exams.
5. There is a specific age limit to apply for the NRA CET 2022 exam. The candidate applying for the exam must be a minimum of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 32 years to apply for the exam.
6. Reserved category candidates are also allowed to appear for the NRA CET 2022 examination.
7. NRA CET 2022 application form will be followed by several steps like filling the application form, release of admit cards, result announcement, etc.
8. As NRA CET 2022 exam is a brand new concept therefore to help aspirants with their queries the official website of NRA will have mock tests and a 24x7 helpline number.
9. Candidates will have the flexibility to schedule their exam date and exam center as per their preference.
10. Aspirants will only encounter MCQ-type questions in the NRA CET 2022 exam.
ALL THE BEST!