National Recruiting Agency (NRA) is a sole recruiting body that is responsible for conducting tier 1/preliminary exams for various vacancies of SSC, RRB, and IBPS posts.
NRA CET 2022 exam will be a national-level exam that will be conducted in the online format for the ease of candidates to offer a single platform for the various government posts.
Candidates will encounter MCQ-type questions in the NRA CET 2022 exam. The syllabus and the exam pattern of the NRA CET 2022 exam are not yet announced but, it is being expected that authorities will soon release it with the exam dates.
Once the candidates crack the NRA CET 2022 exam, they will become eligible for further levels or tiers of the SSC, RRB, and IBPS exams.
The further levels will be conducted by the respective recruiting agencies and NRA will not take part in the further processes.
NRA CET 2022 dates
The official notice for NRA CET 2022 exam is yet awaited but as per the latest news, the exam will be conducted in September 2022.
So, it’s the crucial phase in which all the aspirants should pull up their socks to start the preparation for NRA CET 2022 exam.
NRA CET 2022 eligibility criteria
Before sitting for the NRA CET exam, candidates must pay proper heed to the eligibility criteria for the CET exam.
NRA CET 2022 exam will commence at three different levels and to sit for any of the levels, candidates must adhere to the eligibility guidelines.
Some of the basic guidelines that candidates must check are discussed below.
1. Candidates who are residents of India are allowed to apply for the NRA CET 2022 exam.
2. As the exam will be in three levels, therefore, candidate’s degree must include qualifications of class 10, class 12, and graduation.
3. If candidates are applying for level 10, then the age limit must be between 18 to 23 years. For the 12th level, the age must be between 20 and 25 years.
Whereas for graduation level, the age must lie between 20 and 32 years.
If the candidate doesn't fall under these eligibility criteria, then he/she can’t take up the NRA CET 2022 exam.
NRA CET 2022 online application
Once the registration process for NRA CET 2022 exam will commence, candidates need to fill out the online application form for the exam.
The online form will be available on the official website and candidates need to follow some steps to fill out the application form successfully.
Below are the steps that candidates will be following for completing their online application process.
1. Visit the official website and register yourself for the further steps.
2. Once the candidates are registered successfully, they will receive a message on their registered mail id and phone number with the credentials for logging into the portal
3. As soon as the candidates will use the credentials, they will be redirected to the application form in which they will complete the entire form by filling in details like personal information, qualifications, etc.
4. Once the application form is perfectly completed, candidates will be redirected to the fee payments page. Every category will have a different fee structure and candidates will pay the fee accordingly.
5. The fee can be successfully paid either by using the NetBanking or Debit Cards for a hassle-free process.
6. If the candidates want to make any changes to the application form, then those changes should be made before paying the examination fee by logging in with the authenticated credentials for the profile.
7. Candidates must thoroughly check the application form before submitting it to avoid any discrepancies.
8. After successfully paying the fee, candidates must take a printout of the application form for future reference. This will come in very handy in times of need for the candidates.
These are some of the basic details about the NRA CET 2022 exam that every candidate must be aware of before applying for the exam.
You can get all the latest recommended books for NRA CET 2022 Exam here : https://oswaalbooks.com/collections/competitive-entrance-exams/nra-cet-2022
ALL THE BEST!