To boost up the Physics preparation, you need a top-notch book for ICSE semester 2 class 10. You can give a shot to Oswaal's book, as it covers all the important topics and concepts in an easy-to-understand language.
The best part is that you get a chance to practice a lot with this book which will ultimately help you introspect your preparation.
ICSE class 10 is a very important phase for a student as the marks scored in class 10 will assist you in getting admission to the stream of your choice for further classes.
If you want to score good marks in class 10 then you should start with the preparation at the earliest to score as per your goal. The earlier you start, the earlier you will reach your goal.
Make sure that while preparing for the examination you should solve the previous year's question papers and sample papers.
Solving these will allow you to get acquainted with the latest exam pattern and the types of questions being asked in the examination.
All this will collectively help you to prepare well for the upcoming board exams and stay prepared as per the latest guidelines so you don’t feel alienated.
Physics is one of the core subjects for students of class 10 on the ICSE board. If you can hold a great command on this subject then it will ultimately boost your entire board score. So, you must pay proper heed while preparing this subject.
You should make a meticulous timetable to score well in Physics exam. Make sure that you give proper time to solving the numerical portion. You have to refer to some of the good books to prepare well for the Physics exam.
You can even go for ICSE Physics Class 10 Book pdf if you want to study well for the class 10 ICSE exam.
Tips to prepare well for the Physics exam
1. Refer to a good book and get your doubts cleared from your teacher or friend if you have any so you don't feel any trouble during the examination time
2. Make a separate list of derivations, formulae, and experiments in your entire so that you can study them easily in a single place for better preparation
3. Don’t just solve any derivation for the mere sake of solving, try to find the underlying logic behind it
4. Revise in a regular habit
5. If you are someone who doesn't like doing the numerical portion of the subject then you should start with the preparation at the earliest and solve as many solved and unsolved questions as they come your way.
6. S.I. units play a very crucial part in scoring good marks on the Physics exam
7. While writing your answers make sure that if you are writing a descriptive answer then write it in points because it will make your answer sheet more presentable and clear for evaluation
8. Understand the question properly before writing an answer for the question
9. For long answer type questions, think of a proper answer in your head and the steps well in advance so you don't make any mistakes while answering
10. Don't write unnecessary for short answer type questions and give only to-the-point answers for short answer type questions
ALL THE BEST!