The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced this year. The website of JEE Advanced 2022, jeeadv.ac.in, is already operational.
The entrance exam is used to gain admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), the Indian Institutes of Science (IISc), and a few other institutions. Only the top 2.5 lakh JEE Main candidates are qualified to take JEE Advanced 2022 exam.
To answer which IIT will be setting the JEE advanced 2022 exam paper, you need to know few things: The JEE Advanced 2022 question paper is not set by a single IIT.
The organizing institute selects a team of professors from various IITs. These academics are highly skilled and subject matter experts. They gather at a predetermined location to create questions for the publication. When writing the paper, privacy is given first attention.
So, IIT Bombay will host the JEE Advanced 2022 exam this year. However, the paper will be crafted by academics from several IITs, and the identities of those who will set the paper are always kept confidential.
How tough will be the paper? Now, in terms of the paper's toughness, I believe that, given the severity of past years, the paper will be as difficult as previous years.
As an example, starting with JEE Advanced in 2013, the paper has been increasingly difficult (save for JEE Advanced 2022) when compared to the objective section of IIT-JEE papers.
So, in order to have a feel for the actual paper, you need to solve at least 15-20 previous year's JEE Advanced (previously IIT-JEE) problems.
To pass JEE advanced 2022 exam with flying colors, it doesn't really matter which institute sets the exam paper; what matters is your preparation and time management in the exam.
Concentrate on your weak and strong spots and work on them accordingly. Because pre-planning will certainly jeopardize your exam, as JEE advance 2022 exam paper is extremely dynamic in nature.
Concentrate on your topics and practice time management skills before entering the examination hall with an empty mind. This will enable you to use your intelligence more effectively, just as keeping your RAM free will allow you to boost your processing speed.
Given below are some tricks and tips that will help you ace your JEE advanced 2022 exam:
1. Students must concentrate on the analytical aspects of each course because the majority of the questions on the JEE Advanced exam are numerical in nature.
2. Practice the JEE advanced 2022 exam mock test and sample papers to determine your level of preparedness and how much additional work you need to put in.
3. A timetable is essential for studying and covering all topics. There is always something to learn, but owing to limited time, preparing according to a timetable would be quite beneficial. Allocate adequate time to each topic and keep to the plan.
4. Students must choose appropriate books for their preparation. It is preferable if pupils have taken their own notes.
5. Students are advised to take a thorough approach to their studies for JEE advanced 2022 exam and to develop solid, powerful conceptions rather than rote memorization.
6. Candidates must practice and try to solve a lot and lot of numerical problems on a daily basis in order to gain a better understanding of each topic.
7. Students must review past year JEE advanced exam 2022 papers and curriculum to understand the level of difficulty of the exam and the topics that must be addressed in preparation.
8. Make tiny notes for crucial topics so you can review them while you're on the go.
9. Revision is essential for gaining a firm grasp on any subject. Revise all of the topics you've studied on a regular basis for your JEE advanced 2022 exam.
10. Before the exam, IIT Bombay will issue a mock examination that will be an exact reproduction of the exam. Students must take the mock test in order to evaluate their performance.
Don't forget these highly recommended books for JEE 2022 Exam which will be a gamechanger in your JEE preparations : - https://oswaalbooks.com/collections/competitive-entrance-exams/jee-mains
Best wishes for exam!