NEET Handbooks for 2023 Exams | Physics Chemistry Biology | Class 11 & 12 for 2023 Exams
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a competitive examination in India for students who want to pursue undergraduate medical education (MBBS) or dental education (BDS). The exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) and is a single entrance test for admission to more than 66,000 MBBS and BDS seats in medical and dental colleges across India. NEET is considered to be one of the most competitive exams in India, with a high level of difficulty and a large number of applicants.
The exam covers a wide range of topics in biology, physics, and chemistry and is held once a year in the month of May. To be eligible for the NEET exam, students must have completed their higher secondary education (12th grade) and must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as subjects. Every NEET exam candidate wants to score high in the NEET exam to secure their seat in one of the top medical colleges of India; for that, every candidate uses many study materials, and NEET handbook is one of the crucial resources among them.
While explaining every chapter and topic in a more advanced and detailed manner, NEET handbooks also contain tips to crack various entrance exams, real-time videos for hybrid learning, mind maps for concept clarity, revision notes for quick revision, appendix for enhancement of knowledge and commonly made errors to polish concepts. This all makes these books more advance and effective for exam preparations; after studying from these handbooks, candidates become well-prepared and confident for their respective exams.
Unique Things about these handbooks:
- At every stage of the study, these topper's handbooks act like a reckoner for students. These topper's handbooks come in: physics, chemistry (both organic and inorganic), Biology and mathematics.
- These books include come exam tools which make the concepts easier for students. Tools are concepts clarified, mind and concept maps and important formulae.
- These topper's handbooks also include tips which are given by experts, which ensures that by studying these books, students can write their exam papers well and achieve good scores in exams.
Handbooks for NEET exam preparations are:
- Topper's Handbook Chemistry
- Topper's Handbook Physics
- Topper's Handbook Biology
Some frequently asked questions about the NEET exam:
- When is the NEET exam held?
- The NEET exam is usually held in the month of May. The exact date of the exam is usually announced a few months in advance by the NTA.
- Who is eligible to appear for the NEET exam?
- To be eligible to appear for the NEET exam, you must have completed your higher secondary education (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as your main subjects. You must also have secured a minimum of 50% marks in these subjects.
- What is the exam pattern for NEET?
- The NEET exam consists of 180 multiple-choice questions from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The total duration of the exam is 3 hours. The questions are divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Each section consists of 45 questions, making a total of 135 questions. The remaining 45 questions are common to all sections and are based on interdisciplinary topics.
- What is the qualifying percentile for NEET?
- The qualifying percentile for NEET is determined by the NTA on the basis of various factors, such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of seats available. The qualifying percentile is usually around 50%. This means that candidates who score above the qualifying percentile will be eligible to participate in the counselling process for medical and dental colleges.
- What are the regional languages in which the entrance is conducted?
- The NEET exam of 2023 will be conducted in 13 languages. Some languages are: Hindi, English, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Urdu, Kannada, Odia and Assamese
- What is the allotted exam time?
- The time allotted for the NEET exam is 3 hours and 20 minutes, and this exam is an offline exam with pen and paper.
- What to bring to the examination hall?
- In the examination hall, candidates should have a NEET hall ticket, three passport-size photographs and a proforma sheet with a postcard-size photograph affixed to it.
- Are there any restrictions as per dress is concerned in NEET exam?
- Yes, there is a restriction in the dress code for the exam. Candidates should not wear big brooches or buttons on the dress; they even should not wear full sleeves clothes on exam day. Candidate should also wear slippers or sandals with low heels and avoid shoes.
- Is there any negative marking in the NEET exam?
- Yes, there is a negative marking in the NEET exam. For every wrong answer, one mark will be deducted from your score. If any question is not attempted, there is no negative marking for that.
BUY NOW: ALL THE LATEST NEET EXAM BOOKS
Trending: NEET Mock Test Sample Papers
Recommended: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Latest: NEET Question Bank
NEET Syllabus for 2023 Exam | Free PDF Download
NEET Previous Year Question Papers 2022 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) | Free PDF Download
NEET Mock Test Sample Papers for 2023 Exam | Free PDF Download
NEET Notes - Biology | Free PDF Download
NEET Notes - Chemistry | Free PDF Download
NEET Notes - Physics | Free PDF Download