Any Bachelor/Master Degree holder
KEY SET OF SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Ideal candidate will have experience in handling managing multiple large E-Leaning projects with some prominent Learning Development companies.
• Should have worked in prominent Learning/eLearning development companies or their projects.
• 6 plus years of experience in handling multiple large E-learning projects from start to finish.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Experience in working with K-12 & competitive examination domain will be an added advantage
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB:
The Project Manager is responsible for working with a team of professionals to deliver e-learning solutions that fit the defined quality standards and timelines.
The role is part of a team of e-learning developers of multiple skillsets and reports to the content development manager.
Planning, strategizing overall growth prospect of E-assessment project.
Recognizing customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
Exhibiting leadership skills in managing cross-functional teams, including academic authors, creative directors and designers, developers and project managers
Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
Strategic Planning, budgeting, work-flow, quality assurance.
Creative and technical expertise with skills in designing strategies to attract users or viewers resulting in profitability.
Coordination with editorial team for timely execution of planned objectives.
Schedule tasks and track progress for the different functions in an E-learning project including the Subject matter experts, Instructional design team, Graphic design team and Quality assessment team|||Noida|||Editorial||||||qwDniyvBvyBD9V84|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||MONTH|||range||||||50000|||60000|||true