IT - COORDINATION
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To be responsible to maintain IT systems and networks to execute technical and administrative tasks and maintain systems and networking ensuring optimum capacity with greatest efficiency.
IT – Coordination
Any Bachelor’s or Master degree preferably BCA or B.Tech having around 2-5 years hands-on working experience in IT domain.
KEY SET OF SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Fluency in English communication (written and Verbal) is must.
Strong attention to detail with competent vocabulary
Familiarity with our industry is an advantage.
Must have presentation and interpersonal skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
1. Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, data backup, network security, upgrades, migrations and outages
2. Conducting regular system audits & monitor and perform troubleshooting.
3. Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
4. Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation.
5. Designing training programs and workshops for IT processes and awareness in the organization
6, Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget and annual incurring cost incl. renewal of AMC.
7. Running regular checks on network and data security & sharing regular operation system reports with management.
8. Providing direction, coaching and monitoring day-to-day works of IT team members.|||Agra|||IT||||||4AnoaztVK-v9z27k|||FULL_TIME|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false