NEET BOOKS for 2024 Exams:
NEET UG is another name for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The National Testing Agency administers this entrance test to those wishing to pursue a career in medicine. The NEET Exams allow students the opportunity to enrol in MBBS, BDS, or any other programmes that are similar at a public, private, or foreign university. Students who pass the NEET test will be eligible to take the first step toward realising their ambition to become a doctor. Every year, this admission test is held, giving millions of candidates from all across India hope that they may one day become doctors.
BUY NOW: ALL THE LATEST NEET EXAM BOOKS
It is evident from the comparisons of the NEET Books 2024 from the last several years that the majority of the answers come straight from NCERT Textbooks. Consequently, finishing the NCERT Textbooks is the initial thing you need to accomplish.
Students must dedicate a lot of study time to the NEET Books 2024 because of the intense competition. When preparing for competitive tests, it's just as vital to study hard as it is to study wisely and make use of the correct tools. Finding the right books to learn from for the test is among the most crucial components of having a strong preparation. NCERT Solutions are by far the most crucial study guide for passing the NEET test, according to interviews with exam toppers and recommendations from subject matter experts. To further comprehend the topics, however, other literature must be used. This debate seeks to give you a list of essential books you should consult in order to perform well on the NEET test.
NEET Books 2024 for Physics
- Most NEET candidates believe that physics is the most difficult subject. The necessity for appropriate study resources arises from the fact that there are several conceptual themes involved. Although experts and professionals advise studying the appropriate books for physics to comprehend the basic ideas.
- To get high grades in physics, more effort must be made. It is thought that for NEET, Physics and Chemistry determine rank, whereas Biology determines seat.
- Topics from Classes 11 and 12 are included in the Physics curriculum for the NEET test. The paper contains several problems from the mechanical, electrostatics, and electronics courses.
- The NCERT books are the most crucial study resource for NEET preparation, as was already said.
NEET Books 2024 for Biology
- The most essential subject in terms of preparing for the NEET test is biology. This is due to the fact that questions from biology make about half of the NEET exam. The Biology section of the NEET 2022 exam carries 360 of the 720 possible points. Therefore, students must focus on each topic covered in the NEET 2022 Biology Curriculum and it should not skip any material. The most dependable resource for studying biology for the NEET is NCERT textbooks.
Trending: NEET Mock Test Sample Papers
Recommended: NEET Previous Year Question Papers
Latest: NEET Question Bank
Are You a Teacher? Apply for FREE CBSE ICSE Specimen Sample Books For Teachers | Specimen Books For ISC | JEE Main & Advanced | NEET | UPSC | CUET | Olympiad | NDA | CDS | GATE | CAT | CLAT from our end.
- The most essential subject in terms of preparing for the NEET test is biology. This is due to the fact that questions from biology make about half of the NEET exam. The biology section of the NEET 2023 exam carries 360 of the 720 possible points. Therefore, students must focus on each topic covered in the NEET 2023 Biology Curriculum and it should not skip any material. The most dependable resource for studying biology for the NEET is NCERT textbooks.
- For biology, NCERT textbooks are much more significant than those for chemistry or physics. This is due to the fact that the majority of material pertaining to the courses is rather simple and factual. The subject just involves a few simple difficult concepts. In addition, research into previous NEET exams revealed that 90–95% of the problems in the NEET Biology portion were drawn from NCERT textbooks.
NEET Books 2024 for Chemistry
- Chemistry is the third subject (after Physics and Biology) that is covered in the NEET Syllabus. If you wish to ace the test, the NEET Chemistry Syllabus needs to be given equal weight. Your rating can rise dramatically if you do well on the NEET paper's Chemistry part.
- There are 45 total questions in the Chemistry part of the NEET exam, with a possible score of 180. Physical chemistry, organic chemistry, and inorganic chemistry make up the last three sections of the section. The Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry sections of the Chemistry segment receive higher scores, per the study of NEET exams from the prior year.
Important Features NEET Exam 2024 preparation:
- Brief theory, flowcharts, tables with pictures, and a whole chapter idea map are provided for quick and simple chapter revision.
- Following the theoretical phase, there is an Exam Café segment containing practise questions (MCQs), an answer key, and in-depth solutions.
- 10 years chronologically at the conclusion of each chapter, there are additionally AIPMT/NEET questions (for the years 2012 to 2022). This offers you a thorough grasp of the chapter's weighting and the amount of NEET questions.
- Finishing the NEET Syllabus is only the first step in moving on with preparation. Instead, you must become familiar with the NEET question format. It goes without saying that reviewing questions from prior exams within the allotted time will allow you to assess your test preparedness and assist in boosting your confidence.
- Theories and Mind Mapping Based on NCERT Chapters.
- Chapter-specific Multiple-Choice Questions with Explanations.
- NEET Vitals by Chapter to Assess Your Readiness
- For both CBSE and non-CBSE students, this book offers the benefit of extensive chapter-by-chapter AIPMT/NEET question practise.