Freelance SME (Subject Matter Expert ) ENGLISH APPLY NOW
Any where ( from home)
- At least 5 years’ experience in content development and coordination in respective subject .
- Must have prior experience of teaching , english as the core subject for the board ICSE/ISC/CBSE .
- Must have experience of teaching upto the level 12th .
- Candidates must have Bachelor degree in English Honours or MA English .
- Candidates must have skills and abilities in content development, lesson development, writing, communication, and editing. Adhere to design standards and guidelines while creating/ developing or reviewing the curriculum.
- To bring out curriculum- oriented materials integrating discovery-based learning
- Build the assessment questions based on the curriculum or pattern, you create and develop keys and its explanation for the assessment paper.
- Candidates should have ability to set question papers of varying difficulties
- Candidate should have good understanding of concepts and pedagogy of English, Logical and Critical Reasoning.
- Conceptual understanding of how students learned should be top-notch, specifically in the respective subject areas.
- Subject Matter Experts are involved in creation, curation, review, quality control and validation of developed content.
- Candidates must have previous content development experience in the same field.
- Experience as an editor for a high-quality academic, text-book, or publication.
- Ability to engage in close collaboration with multiple types of people including Teachers, Authors, Editors, Content Developers, Typesetters, and Designers
- Coordination in quality control, editing and content development works like briefing to Authors, Teachers and content editors.
- Coordination work like arranging freelancing developed content as per exams and its pattern.
- Conceptual understanding of how students learned should be top-notch, specifically in the respective subject .
|||Any where ( from home) |||Editorial||||||yiDuww38ah2af0-j|||OTHER|||INR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false