Key Responsibilities of the Job Areas
1. Candidates must have skills and abilities in content development, lesson development, writing, communication, and editing. Adhere to design standards and guidelines while creating/ developing or reviewing the curriculum.
2. Build the assessment questions based on the curriculum or pattern, you create and develop keys and its explanation for the assessment paper.
3. Candidates should have ability to set question papers of varying difficulties
4. Candidate should have good understanding of concepts and pedagogy of General Awareness and General Studies.
5. Conceptual understanding of how students learned should be top-notch, specifically in the respective subject areas.
6. Subject Matter Experts are involved in creation, curation, review, quality control and validation of developed content.
7. Candidates must have previous content development experience in the same field.
8. Ability to engage in close collaboration with multiple types of people including Teachers, Authors, Editors, Content Developers, Typesetters, and Designers
9. Coordination in quality control, editing and content development works like briefing to Authors, Teachers and content editors.
10.Coordination work like arranging freelancing developed content as per exams and its pattern.