Get FLAT 20% OFF + Use Coupon Code "COMBO10" to Get 10 % Extra Discount on all Books Sets | Bundles of Oswaal Books
JEE MAIN Handbooks | Physics | Chemistry | Maths | class 11 & 12
JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. It is held for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at various engineering colleges and universities in the country. The exam tests candidates' knowledge and skills in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Every JEE MAIN candidate wants to score good in this exam to secure his/her seat in their dream collage, to achieve this every candidate prepare very hard and use many study materials for preparations and JEE MAIN handbooks is one of the most helpful study materials for candidates who are preparing for this exam. JEE MAIN handbooks comes for three subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Maths, every candidate already studies these subjects in their 11 and 12 and for basic understanding of these subjects, candidates first need to study the 11 and 12 books of these subjects but only schools’ books are not sufficient in clearing JEE MAIN.
JEE MAIN handbook of physics | chemistry | maths plays very important role here to provide the advance knowledge these subjects with tips to crack various entrance exams, study material for in-depth learning, mind maps for concept clarity, Appendix for enhancement of knowledge, revision notes for quick revision and commonly made errors to polish concepts.
Unique features of this book:
- These books will act like a reckoner for students in every stage of their study. These books come for Chemistry – Organic and Inorganic, Physics and Mathematics.
- These handbooks include concept clarified, important formulae, mind and concepts like exam tools in it. These all makes the understanding of concepts easy for students.
- These books are recommended by experts which ensures that through studying these books, students will able to write exam paper well and get the best results.
JEE MAIN handbooks comes for three subjects:
- Topper’s Handbook Chemistry
- Topper’s Handbook Physics
Some frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the JEE Main exam:
- What is JEE Main?
- JEE Main is a national level engineering entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in India. It is held for admission to undergraduate engineering programs at various engineering colleges and universities in the country.
- What is the eligibility criteria for JEE Main?
- To be eligible to take JEE Main, candidates must have passed their Class 12 (or equivalent) examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects. There is no age limit for appearing in JEE Main.
- What is the exam pattern for JEE Main?
- JEE Main consists of two papers: Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses and Paper 2 is for admission to B.Arch./B.Planning courses. The exam tests candidates' knowledge and skills in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Can I take JEE Main more than once?
- Yes, candidates are allowed to take JEE Main multiple times. However, only the best score is considered for the purpose of admission.
- What are the things that the candidates need to carry to the exam centre?
- The things that candidates need to carry to the exam centre are: admit card, photo ID proof and passport size photograph.
- Is uploading Thumb Impression mandatory while filling JEE Main 2023 application?
- No, it is not necessary for a candidate to upload a thumb impression in online application form of JEE MAIN.
- If the candidate uploaded a Blue Signature instead of a Black Signature in the JEE Main 2023 application form, Is that all right?
- No, that’s not right due to this your application may be rejected. If there are specific instructions regarding the colour of the signature, you should follow those instructions
- Whom should aspirants contact if any problem arises in JEE Main 2023 examination?
- If you have any problems or issues during the JEE Main examination, you should contact the invigilator or supervisor at the examination centre. If you are unable to resolve the issue at the examination centre, then you can contact to the helpline number and email that are 01169227700, 011-40759000 and E-mail: email@example.com.
- Can the examination city or centre be changed after the allotment of roll number?
- No, the city or centre of examination can’t be changed after the allotment of roll number. The allotment of examination cities and centres is based on the preferences indicated by candidates.
- Can anyone leave early if he/she finishes the test before the test time?
- No, candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall or room before the end of the allotted time. Candidates are required to remain at the examination centre for the duration of the test, even if they finish the test before the end of the allotted time.
Practice Comprehensively with Oswaal360 Online Courses for JEE Main 2024 Exams
Practice Now with Free Oswaal360 Online Mock Test for JEE Main 2024 Exams
ALL THE LATEST JEE MAINS EXAM BOOKS (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
ALL THE LATEST JEE ADVANCED EXAM BOOKS (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
Trending: JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers
Recommended: JEE Main Sample Papers
Latest: JEE MAINS EXPECTED DATE
JEE Mains Syllabus for 2023 Exam | Free PDF Download
JEE Mains Mock Test Sample Paper for 2023 Exam | Free PDF Download
JEE Mains Previous Year Question Papers 2022 (Shift 1 & 2) | Free PDF Download
JEE Mains Mind Maps (Physics, Chemistry, & Maths) for 2023 Exam | Free PDF Download